Recent News All news
Bib2ML (aka. Bib2HTML)
bib2html) is a Perl script which permits
to create a set of HTML pages or an XML file from a BibTeX file.
It proposes a convenient look and a lot of features (PDF downloading, scientifical domain tree...).
I've come across mention of other bib2html programs (see below for a non-exaustive list). This program is in no way related to any of them. For the curious, it was implemented using Perl.
Other BibTeX to HTML tools are (non-exhautive list):
- bib2html from Kiri Wagstaff
- bib2html from David Kotz (also on CTAN)
- bib2html from Eric Marchand
- bib2html from Mark Moll and Patrick Riley
Bib2ML is provided in several packages:
bib2ml-core: the Bib2ML core implementation;
bib2html: BibTeX to HTML converter;
bib2xml: BibTeX to XML converter;
bib2sql: BibTeX to SQL converter.
- Main authors: GALLAND Stéphane
- License: GPL
- Implementation: Perl, LaTeX
- Stable Version: 6.7