|2021-05-15||Impish Indri added|
|2021-05-15||Hirsute Hippo added|
|2021-05-15||Xenial Xerius removed|
|2020-04-28||SteelSeries Arctis 5|
The JiraBugReport extension is used to embed a bug report formular to the JIRA issue tracker in a MediaWiki page. The proposed formular is more simple than the original JIRA bug report formular but it provides the essiential features.
- Download JiraBugReport,
- Unpack the archive in your Mediawiki directory
JiraBugReport extension uses several global variables which may be set in
- Defines the URL of the Jira website which is providing SOAP service.
- Defines the login to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines password of the account to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines the wiki page which explains how to use the formular.
- Defines the browser path to render an help icon.
- Defines public key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
- Defines private key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
JiraBugReport provides the tag
<jirabugreport />. This tag is expanded to the formular which is permitting to report an issue to the JIRA issue tracker.
<jirabugreport> projectName </jirabugreport>:
projectNameis the name of the project on the JIRA SOAP service.