|2020-04-28||SteelSeries Arctis 5|
The following are guidelines for using the trademarks and logos of Arakhnê.org («Arakhnê.org»). These guidelines apply to all of Arakhnê.org's registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks (such as any identifying words, names, symbols, devices, slogans, or combination of these). These guidelines may be unilaterally changed by Arakhnê.org from time to time, upon reasonable notice to you.
Guidelines for Using Arakhnê.org Logos
Without first receiving the express, written consent of an authorized representative of Arakhnê.org, which consent Arakhnê.org may give or withhold in its sole discretion.
You shall not:
- use Arakhnê.org logos in connection with any service or product that competes with a Arakhnê.org product or service, including without limitation, the advertisement or sale thereof.
- display Arakhnê.org logos larger or more prominently than Your company or business logo, name, service, or product, wherever displayed.
- include Arakhnê.org logos in Your business, company, product, or service name.
- include Arakhnê.org logos in any manner suggesting a business affiliation with Arakhnê.org.
- include Arakhnê.org logos in any manner suggesting Arakhnê.org approval or endorsement of You or Your ideas, beliefs, products, or services.
- display Arakhnê.org logos on material that is pornographic, unlawful, defamatory, violent in nature, or which has a purpose or objective of encouraging unlawful activities.
- use Arakhnê.org logos for any purpose other than the identification of Arakhnê.org or its products or services, or providing a link to a Arakhnê.org web site.
- display Arakhnê.org logos in a manner or location disparaging to Arakhnê.org or its products or services.
- display Arakhnê.org logos on web pages that point to a Arakhnê.org web site through a text link.
- only reproduce the logos as follows: The logos shall always be clearly readable. When the logos appear against a colored background, there must be enough contrast for the logos to be readable. You shall not crowd the logos, tilt, flip, or distort the logos. You shall always align the logos on a horizontal axis.
Guidelines for Using Arakhnê.org Trademarks
Unless You first receiving the express, written consent of an authorized representative of Arakhnê.org to depart from these Trademark Guidelines, which consent Arakhnê.org may give or withhold in its sole discretion.
- use only approved trademark artwork provided by Arakhnê.org.
- not include any Arakhnê.org trademarks in Your business or company name.
- not include any Arakhnê.org trademarks in the name of Your products, services, technology, domain names.
- not display Arakhnê.org trademarks larger or more prominently than Your logo, or the names of Your company, business, services, or products, wherever displayed (Arakhnê.org trademarks should not create the strongest visual impression).
- not display Arakhnê.org trademarks in a location or manner disparaging to Arakhnê.org.
- not display Arakhnê.org trademarks on material that is objectionable, violent in nature, defamatory, or pornographic.
- use Arakhnê.org trademarks as adjectives followed by generic descripters (not as verbs, plurals, or possessives).
Incorrect: Arakhnê.org® your open source software.
Correct: Host your open source software on Arakhnê.org®.
- mark Arakhnê.org trademarks with the applicable &tm; (indicating claimed trademarks) or ® symbol (indicating registered trademarks) immediately after the trademark in the first prominent appearance of a trademark in headlines, the first time a trademark appears in body text, and the first time the trademark appears on subsequent pages of a document with more than one page if the topics discussed is different or if the pages can be separated and distributed independently.
- do not use Arakhnê.org trademarks as nouns, unless You are referencing Arakhnê.org trade names.
Incorrect: Arakhnê.org&tm; includes Immersion opportunities
Correct: Arakhnê.org&tm; online advertising services include Immersion opportunities
Proper Trade Name Usage:
Arakhnê.org is an online media and e-commerce leader in community-driven Open Source innovation.
- do not abbreviate, improperly capitalize, or alter the spelling of Arakhnê.org trademarks.
set apart and distinguish Arakhnê.org trademarks from other words in the text when used in a non- stylized form, such as in the body text of an advertisement (render Arakhnê.org trademarks in bold, italics, capital letters, underscore, or quotations).
Incorrect: A variety of technology companies have download programs on arakhne.org.
Correct: A variety of technology companies have download programs on Arakhnê.org.