The JiraBugReport extension is used to embed a bug report formular to the JIRA issue tracker in a MediaWiki page. The proposed formular is more simple than the original JIRA bug report formular but it provides the essiential features.
JiraBugReport extension uses the reCAPTCHA library. You must obtain a key for your website to activate reCAPTCHA (its free, you only need a Google account).
- Download JiraBugReport,
- Unpack the archive in your Mediawiki directory
The JiraBugReport extension uses the reCAPTCHA library to avoid robots to post issues. Please obtain an activiation key for reCAPTCHA.
JiraBugReport extension uses several global variables which may be set in
- Defines the URL of the Jira website which is providing SOAP service.
- Defines the login to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines password of the account to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines the wiki page which explains how to use the formular.
- Defines the browser path to render an help icon.
- Defines public key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
- Defines private key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
JiraBugReport provides the tag
<jirabugreport />. This tag is expanded to the formular which is permitting to report an issue to the JIRA issue tracker.
<jirabugreport> projectName </jirabugreport>:
projectNameis the name of the project on the JIRA SOAP service.
- Main authors: GALLAND Stéphane
- License: GPL
- Implementation: Php
- Stable Version: 1.0